By using our services and proceeding with the advising process, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the following points mentioned also in the FAQs:
- QUA’s responsibility is to craft personalised travel experiences providing the best recommendations and the creation of an exhaustive travel itinerary, not to make bookings on your behalf.
- If you choose to use QUA’s assistance with the booking process, a fee of 10€ will be charged for each booking made on your behalf and the payment request will be sent before the service is completed.
For certain bookings, such as hotels, QUA may require your card details to secure the reservation. Your card information will be handled with confidentiality and used only with your prior authorisation.
QUA does not take responsibility for the actions or services of third-party providers booked during the process
- QUA provides all necessary links and phone numbers for you to make the bookings yourself, ensuring transparency and flexibility.
- QUA’s travel designer meticulously crafts your personalised travel plan + itinerary. To ensure excellence, kindly allow a 7-day timeframe for the preparation.
- We offer one complimentary itinerary revision. Simply let us know the desired adjustments, and we will send you a complete new itinerary. Please understand that our service fee is non-refundable due to the extensive work involved in personalizing your travel plan.
- At QUA, we prioritize your safety and peace of mind. In the event of a proven natural disaster in Italy, we offer free updates on your travel plan to accommodate your needs if required.
- QUA is not responsible for incidents or occurrences during your trip, and it is your responsibility to obtain comprehensive travel insurance.
- Your safety, decision-making, and compliance with local laws and guidelines during the trip are your own responsibility.
By acknowledging and agreeing to these points, you can proceed with confidence, knowing the terms and conditions of using QUA’s services and the expectations regarding your travel experience.